Indoor Air Quality
- Worry-Free Advantage Program
Lawrenceville and Gwinnett County Air Conditioning Services
Anyone who visits Lawrenceville, GA during the summer can tell you—hot and humid just barely scratches the surface on describing our climate. This is why it’s essential to invest in quality air conditioning services from trained and experienced professionals, such as the technicians on our team here at Wall Heating and Air. Our highly trained AC technicians can help you with all residential air conditioning services, including:
There are a number of factors to consider when shopping for a new cooling system, whether it’s the first central AC you’ll be placing in your home or it is an air conditioning replacement. Our technicians will help you make an educated decision and ensure your AC system is sized so it matches your specific home, and we’ll follow up that installation with expert repairs and maintenance as needed.
Call us today or schedule an appointment online if you need quality air conditioning services in the Lawrenceville area! Also, check out the many benefits you get with our Worry-Free Advantage Program here!
Your AC System Options
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable during our long summer seasons, a central air conditioning system is essential. It’s not enough to rely on box fans or window units when temperatures are approaching the 90’s. These smaller AC units are inefficient at best, and don’t leave you much more comfortable than going without.
But you have more than one option when it comes to central cooling. Customers can choose from packaged units, zone control AC systems, and ductless mini splits. What’s the difference? Read on!
- Packaged Units: The traditional central air conditioner is known as a split system. This terminology refers to its setup—it has a unit housed inside and the other outside. A packaged unit combines these two components for a space saving AC system that is easy to access for future air conditioning repairs and maintenance. It also places both components outdoors, allowing for less noise pollution than a traditional setup.
- Zone Control Systems: A zone control system isn’t exactly a different type of air conditioner, but rather a different type of ductwork setup. If you choose a zone control system, then during your air conditioning installation, our technicians will place dampers within the air ducts that allow you to cool each room individually of one another, to allow for precise temperature control in the various rooms—or zones—of your living space.
- Heat Pump: Heat pump systems are set up much like split system air conditioners. In fact, during the summer their operation is essentially the same as a split system or packaged unit. The difference lies in its ability for the refrigerant process to be reversed—not only can a heat pump cool your home during the summer, it also provides sufficient heat during the winter.
- Ductless Mini Splits: A ductless mini split is a system that, as the name implies, doesn’t require ductwork. Rather, it operates on heat pump technology, and it is comprised of a single outdoor unit, with up to 4 indoor air handlers that are each mounted up high on the walls in the rooms they are installed in. The air handlers connect to the outside unit via conduits holding the power line and refrigerant. Each handler can be controlled independently, making zone control cooling, and heating, inherent in its design.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have in order to help you make an educated decision on which AC system is best for your home! Also, check out the many benefits you get with our Worry-Free Advantage Program here!
Comprehensive Air Conditioning Services in Lawrenceville, GA
Quality air conditioning services don’t just stop at professional installation. In order to keep your air conditioner in great shape, air conditioning maintenance is a must. It’s during maintenance that our technicians can thoroughly inspect your system, checking for any signs of disrepair, making necessary adjustments, and cleaning the system out so it will perform efficiently. We recommend this service once a year for your cooling system—twice if you’re using a year-round ductless system!
Proper AC care also means following up with any air conditioning repair needs that are brought to light. Tackling even the smallest and seemingly minor repair tasks now means avoiding bigger emergencies in the future, such as sudden system breakdown when you need it the most. Contact our team today if you suspect you need professional air conditioning repair in Lawrenceville, GA or the surrounding area.