Packaged Units in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at email@example.com
There’s nothing that beats the functionality of a package unit. If you want to choose this type of system for your home or commercial facility, we can provide you with a great unit and the work to match. This includes installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement. Wall Heating & Air Conditioning is a team you can turn to when you’re in need because:
- We’ve worked here since 1990.
- We’re a team you can count on “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right.”
- We always aim to achieve excellence with superior customer service.
We’re always available, and we’re friendly and knowledgeable. There’s never a silly question when you’re relying on the expertise of our technicians. We want to pay the knowledge we have forward.
Contact us for work on your packaged unit in Lawrenceville, GA.
How Are Packaged HVAC Units Designed?
Packaged AC and heating units are similar to standard air conditioners and heat pump systems. A compressor circulates refrigerant between a set of coils. One of these coils absorbs heat while the other releases it, and a component called the air handler pushes the conditioned air into the ductwork.
What makes the packaged unit different is that it houses all these components in one place: the outdoor cabinet. This all connects to your property’s ventilation system, with return and supply ducts.
The Benefits of Packaged HVAC Systems
As we mentioned above, the type of HVAC systems that most homeowners throughout Lawrenceville, GA are familiar with are the split systems such as a central air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace. There are a number of benefits of going with a packaged heating or AC unit:
- Packaged HVAC Installations Save Space: This is perhaps the biggest benefit of investing in a packaged system. Whether it’s for a small home or a business that needs to save as much area as possible for its operations, packaged units are perfect for properties with limited space.
- Packaged Systems Reduce Noise Pollution: Since the air handler is located outdoors instead of inside your property, a packaged HVAC system produces very little indoor noise when compared to more traditional HVAC units.
- Easy to Maintain and Service: This is advantageous in the business environment. Who wants an HVAC technician doing work in the middle of business hours inside their property? This inconvenience can be completely eliminated by choosing a packaged HVAC unit.
Do You Need Packaged HVAC Repair?
Again, one of the biggest benefits to using a packaged AC and packaged heating unit is that they are easy to maintain, and repair. Since packaged units are most often installed on the rooftop, particularly for commercial spaces, our experienced technicians can easily stay out of the way when conducting repairs on the system.
This way, so long as the weather permits, you can conduct business as usual while your packaged unit is serviced. Contact our Lawrenceville, GA professionals today to learn more about these HVAC systems and how they can benefit your property.