Indoor Air Quality
- Worry-Free Advantage Program
Indoor Air Quality Installation, Repair, and Maintenance in Lawrenceville and Gwinnett County
When you think of the quality of your indoor air, is temperature the first thing that comes to mind? This is certainly an important part of your air quality, particularly somewhere like Lawrenceville, GA. However, it’s not the only factor to consider. When we talk about indoor air quality, we’re talking about the presence of humidity, pollutants, and allergens in your home.
The experts at Wall Heating and Air are here to help you determine what your indoor air quality service needs may be, and to resolve any air quality problems you may be experiencing. Our motto is “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right,” and our entire staff knows this means not only ensuring the temperature of your home is right, but that the air you’re breathing is clean and healthy. Reach out to us today for your indoor air quality needs.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Many homeowners throughout Lawrenceville, GA believe that the air filter that comes standard with their HVAC system is enough to protect their indoor air. However, this air filter is actually intended to protect the inside components of that system, and not your indoor air. For that, you’ll want the right indoor air quality system installation, or combination of systems.
- Air Cleaners: Depending on your specific needs, you may choose a mechanical air cleaner or an electronic air cleaner, which is a bit more advanced. We’re happy to discuss your options with you.
- Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers: For optimal indoor comfort, your home’s relative humidity level should be between 30–50%. Anything below that is too dry, and anything above that can lead to problems such as mold development and property damage.
- UV Germicidal Lights: This type of air purifier attacks the development of mold and bacteria right at the source: your HVAC system’s ductwork.
- Aprilaire Products: The Aprilaire brand is the pinnacle in air cleaners, removing harmful pollutants and allergens from your home to leave your family breathing easier.
- Duct Sealing/Duct Repair: You could be losing up to 30% of your conditioned air through breached ductwork. And store–brand "duct tape" is not going to resolve the problem. Contact us today for professional duct sealing and duct repair services in Lawrenceville, GA.
We Service Indoor Air Quality Systems throughout Lawrenceville, GA
Whole–house indoor air quality system installation requires the assistance of a professional who is highly trained and experienced in such a job. That’s where Wall Heating and Air comes in! We understand that if you’re investing in a whole–home solution to your indoor air quality problems, then you want the job done right the first time.
And if you do experience problems with your indoor air quality system after installation, you need to know that indoor air quality system repairs can be performed reliably and quickly. We provide 24/7 emergency services, since we know that no problem happens when it’s convenient for you. Give us a call today!
Caring for Your Indoor Air Quality Products
Indoor air quality systems require very little in terms of maintenance. You may need small adjustments or replacements, such as replacing the UV bulbs in your germicidal lights, or switching out the filters in your air cleaner. For the most part, however, you can rely on consistent service from your system.
However, if you do notice any problems, it’s important to reach out to our team ASAP. Whether you feel that your home is more infiltrated with allergens or pollutants than it should be, or your dehumidifier isn’t drying the air out enough, we’ll be there for your indoor air quality system repairs.