Indoor Air Quality Services in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re not going to get the home comfort you’re looking for without the proper indoor air quality. If you’re looking for a team who can perform your installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance work, then we suggest choosing Wall Heating & Air Conditioning. We make sure every single one of our team members is vetted. It’s why we can promise the following:
- You are never just a number to us…..we care about you.
- You can trust us to do the job right. Our reviews are confirmation of that.
- We are committed to giving you prompt and professional service.
We love to say that we’re a team you can count on “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right” because it’s true. We make sure each of our team members are well versed in everything IAQ so they can meet your expectations.
Contact us for your indoor air quality services in Lawrenceville, GA.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Many homeowners throughout Lawrenceville, GA believe that the air filter that comes standard with their HVAC system is enough to protect their indoor air. However, this air filter is actually intended to protect the inside components of that system and not your indoor air. For that, you’ll want the right indoor air quality system installation, or combination of systems.
- Air Cleaners: Depending on your specific needs, you may choose a mechanical air cleaner or an electronic air cleaner, which is a bit more advanced. We’re happy to discuss your options with you.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: For optimal indoor comfort, your home’s relative humidity level should be between 30–50%. Anything below that is too dry, and anything above that can lead to problems such as mold development and property damage.
- UV Germicidal Lights: This type of air purifier attacks the development of mold and bacteria right at the source: your HVAC system’s ductwork.
- Aprilaire Products: The Aprilaire brand is the pinnacle in air cleaners, removing harmful pollutants and allergens from your home to leave your family breathing easier.
- Duct Sealing and Duct Repair: You could be losing up to 30% of your conditioned air through breached ductwork. And store-brand "duct tape" is not going to resolve the problem. Contact us today for professional duct sealing and duct repair services in Lawrenceville, GA.
We Service Indoor Air Quality Systems Throughout Lawrenceville, GA
Whole-house indoor air quality system installation requires the assistance of a professional who is highly trained and experienced in such a job. That’s where Wall Heating & Air Conditioning comes in! We understand that if you’re investing in a whole-home solution to your indoor air quality problems, then you want the job done right the first time.
And if you do experience problems with your indoor air quality system after installation, you need to know that indoor air quality system repairs can be performed reliably and quickly. We provide 24/7 emergency services, since we know that no problem happens when it’s convenient for you. Give us a call today!
Caring for Your Indoor Air Quality Products
Indoor air quality systems require very little in terms of maintenance. You may need small adjustments or replacements, such as replacing the UV bulbs in your germicidal lights, or switching out the filters in your air cleaner. For the most part, however, you can rely on consistent service from your system.
However, if you do notice any problems, it’s important to reach out to our team ASAP. Whether you feel that your home is filled with more allergens or pollutants than it should be, or your dehumidifier isn’t drying the air out enough, we’ll be there for your indoor air quality system repairs.