Air Conditioning Repair in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at email@example.com
If something goes wrong with your home’s air conditioner, we want to be there to get you back on track. Whether you’re dealing with low airflow, loud noises, high energy bills, or anything else, we’re the team who can help you with your air conditioning services. You can trust the Wall Heating & Air Conditioning experts because:
- We’re a friendly, family-oriented team.
- You’re not a number to us. We’re a local company who cares.
- We treat each other like family, as we do with our customers.
We’re also around when you need air conditioning maintenance. If you’re ready to maintain your AC unit, we suggest enrolling in our maintenance plan. It offers priority service, 30% discounts on repairs, and more. Come to us “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right.”
Contact us for your AC repair and AC maintenance in Lawrenceville, GA.
AC Maintenance Services
Having a licensed professional perform routine air conditioning maintenance is a big part of good home upkeep. Every year, ideally every 6 months, you should schedule a visit for an air conditioning expert to come take a look at your system and complete any necessary maintenance.
During one of these visits, the technician will inspect the whole system, looking for signs that any parts may be wearing down and need to be replaced. The service person will also look for leaks in the ductwork, tighten any loose fittings, check coolant levels and clean the vents and filters. He can take care of any necessary minor repairs or part replacements during this visit.
This annual service helps ensure your home remains comfortable all summer long, while preventing unexpected air conditioner breakdowns and costly emergency repairs.
Signs That Your Air Conditioning System May Need Repairs
There are several signs that suggest you need AC repair. Here are a few of them:
- Strange sounds: If you here any strange noises coming from your air conditioner, it is time to schedule repairs. In fact, the only sound you should hear coming from your AC is the soft sound of air whooshing through the vents. So noises such as banging, humming, buzzing, and rattling are certainly a cause for concern.
- Low air flow: A lack of air flow often suggests that there is cold air trapped in the system, which can cause the coils to freeze and create even more issues. A professional HVAC technician needs to pinpoint the exact cause of the problem to prevent further issues and restore airflow.
- Short-cycling: This is a term used to describe when an air conditioner turns on and off multiple times throughout the day without ever completing a full cooling cycle. There are a lot of things that can cause your AC to short-cycle, so it is important to get it checked out right away, as short-cycling is extremely inefficient.
- Higher bills: Take a close look at your monthly energy bills. If you’ve noticed a spike in costs, it could be the result of a faulty air conditioner. An inefficient system can end up wasting a lot of energy, even if you aren’t using it any more than you normally do.
If you’ve noticed any of the above-mentioned signs of a broken air conditioner, don’t hesitate to contact our team for the best services in the greater Lawrenceville, GA area. Don’t let a faulty AC ruin your summer!
When Should You Call for AC Repairs?
We tell all our customers that the best time to schedule your repair services is at the first sign of a problem. Often, it is only after an issue has caused some considerable damage that it is discovered, so it is best to be prompt and proactive. Air conditioner issues tend to get worse as time goes on, causing further damage and inefficiency. When you call Wall Heating & Air Conditioning right away you can avoid costly repairs and keep your utility bills from skyrocketing. Contact us today for an appointment.