Indoor Air Quality
- Worry-Free Advantage Program
Air Conditioning System Installation in Lawrenceville
Are you looking for a licensed and insured HVAC contractor to help you install a brand new residential air conditioning system?
As you may know, a new AC is a large investment, so of course, you want to get the most out of it. Professional installation is the best way to ensure your new system is efficient and effective for many years to come. Therefore, it is important to hire the team with the most knowledge and experience. Our friendly technicians here at Wall Heating and Air offer comprehensive AC installation services in Lawrenceville, GA.
Here’s Why You Need Professional AC Installation
Don’t let amateurs install your new air conditioning in Lawrenceville, GA. Instead, trust a professional to get the job done right the first time. Here’s why:
- Sizing: Your new air conditioner must be properly sized to meet your home’s specific cooling needs. The wrong sized unit can be quite ineffective and very inefficient. For example, an undersized unit will not be able to adequately cool your home, causing it to struggle and sustain significant wear and tear. On the flip side, an oversized unit will begin to short-cycle due to its immense power.
- Efficiency: AC installation involves a great deal of detail that only a well-trained HVAC technician is aware of. However, these seemingly tiny details and steps are what makes your new system efficient. Without the proper training, important elements can get overlooked, leading to inefficiency and an increased risk of repair needs.
- Warranties and Guarantees: To put it simply, amateurs are not backed by the same warranties and guarantees as a professional technician. In fact, choosing to hire an amateur or attempting to install your new AC on your own can void warranties from the manufacturer.
- Safety: Air conditioning installation is no small task, as there are many safety risks involved. Exposure to gas lines or high-voltage electricity are just two of many risks that you’ll come face to face with should you try installing the system yourself. Only a professional technician has the training necessary to handle a dangerous situation.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact a Professional
Of course, there isn’t exactly an ideal time to deal with a new AC installation. However, waiting to schedule your services could spell real trouble for both your comfort and your wallet. A faulty air conditioner could end up costing you hundreds of dollars in cooling costs and repair bills.
We recommend scheduling your installation services before the first heatwave of summer, but understand that not every situation is the same. Our team here at Wall Heating and Air is here to help you year-round with all your AC needs. We will assist you through every step of the process to ensure that your new system is a perfect fit, keeping you cool and comfortable all summer long!