Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want great air conditioning, it starts with AC installation and AC replacement. Wall Heating & Air Conditioning is a team that can provide you with the proper work because we always go the extra mile.
- We’ve worked in the area dating back to 1990.
- We’re a friendly, family-oriented team.
- We treat our customers like family.
Make sure that you come to us for your installation and replacement. We understand that both of these services start before the actual job itself. We’ll help you choose between models and make sure that your service is flawless. Turn to us “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right.”
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our AC technicians.
Here’s Why You Need Professional AC Installation
Don’t let amateurs install your new air conditioning in Lawrenceville, GA. Instead, trust a professional to get the job done right the first time. Here’s why:
- Sizing: Your new air conditioner must be properly sized to meet your home’s specific cooling needs. The wrong sized unit will be ineffective and inefficient. For example, an undersized unit will not be able to adequately cool your home, causing it to struggle and sustain significant wear and tear. On the flip side, an oversized unit will begin to short-cycle due to its immense power.
- Efficiency: AC installation involves a great deal of detail that only a well-trained HVAC technician is aware of. However, these seemingly tiny details and steps are what make your new system efficient. Without the proper training, important elements can get overlooked, leading to inefficiency and an increased risk of repair needs.
- Warranties and Guarantees: To put it simply, amateurs do not have the same warranties and guarantees as a professional HVAC company. In fact, choosing to hire an amateur or attempting to install your new AC on your own can void warranties from the manufacturer.
- Safety: Air conditioning installation is no small task, as there are many safety risks involved. Exposure to gas lines or high-voltage electricity are just two of many risks you’ll come face to face with should you try installing the system yourself. Only a professional HVAC company has the training necessary to handle a dangerous situation.
When to Replace Your AC
There are several reasons why you might need to replace your old air conditioning system, but the following are among the more common we see:
The old system is worn out or breaking down often. There comes a point when it no longer makes sense to spend so much on repairs, and it would be better to just replace the whole thing than continue to get it fixed.
Saving on energy bills with a more efficient system. Today’s air conditioning systems have gotten so efficient that even after the cost of buying and installing a new system, you still wind up saving money in the long run because of the lower energy usage.
Upgrading from a smaller system to one with larger capacity. Maybe your old window unit isn’t cutting it anymore and you want central air conditioning so you can keep the whole house comfortable with a thermostat. Or maybe you just remodeled and added on a new room and need a larger system to compensate for the extra space. Either way, it’s probably time for air conditioning system replacement.
These are just a few common situations in which replacement is usually the best option. Whether you’re in one of the situations outlined above or you’re considering replacement for another reason all together, it’s important to approach it in the right way.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact a Professional
Of course, there isn’t exactly an ideal time to deal with a new AC installation. However, waiting to schedule service could spell real trouble for both your comfort and your wallet. A faulty air conditioner could end up costing you hundreds of dollars in cooling costs and repair bills.
We recommend scheduling your installation before the first heatwave of summer, but we understand that not every situation is the same. Our team at Wall Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you year-round with all your AC needs. We will assist you through every step of the process to ensure that your new system is a perfect fit, keeping you cool and comfortable all summer long!