Heating Services in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not enough to stay warm throughout a chilly winter. It’s also important to have a heater that’s both efficient and effective. If you want to ensure that you’re getting the best of both, then we encourage you to schedule an appointment with us.
- We have been Servicing the Lawrenceville, GA and Great Gwinnett County since 1990.
- Our phone lines are open to help you during office hours and after.
- We are committed to you to give you prompt and professional service.
We’re different from the rest because we understand that your heating system can never be a one size fits all situation. If you want to improve your comfort, our team members are ready to work with you.
We understand heating in Lawrenceville, GA. Rely on our professionals.
Your Heating System Options
Why is professional heating installation so important in Lawrenceville, GA? Because even if your heater use is brief, you want that use to be as efficient and subsequently affordable as possible. If your home is matched with the wrong type of heating system, you could find yourself paying much more than necessary to stay comfortable.
Your heater must be properly sized for your home, and it’s important to choose the right system as well. Options include:
- Furnaces: Furnaces remain the most popular type of heating system in homes throughout the country today, and for good reason. Today’s models are built with your safety and efficiency in mind. They are available as either gas-powered systems or electric, offering versatility for just about any home.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps work best for mild winter climates—so like our climate here in Lawrenceville, GA! Heat pumps operate similarly to split system air conditioners, except for one important difference. The flow of refrigerant can be reversed so that they serve as both an air conditioner and a heater when they operate.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems: Ductless systems operate on heat pump technology. The difference, however, between ductless systems and traditional heat pumps is that a ductless system doesn’t use air ducts! Instead, it is comprised of a single outdoor unit and up to four indoor air handlers, which are mounted up on the walls in the rooms where they’re installed, and can be controlled independently of one another for zoned heating.
- Zone Control Systems: Zone control systems are a leading choice for homeowners who choose a ducted furnace or heat pump to keep their home warm in the summer. A zone control heater is one that involves dampers in the ductwork to control the temperature in each room individually. This saves energy and helps out your wallet as well.
Contact our team to learn more about your heater options!
Comprehensive Heating Services in Lawrenceville, GA
A professionally installed heater is the first step toward ensuring you and your family stay comfortable all winter long. But if you truly want to make sure that heater lasts as long as possible, then staying on top of routine maintenance appointments is an absolute must. During maintenance, our technicians will inspect, adjust, and clean your heater so that it operates as cleanly and efficiently as it should.
If you are alerted to any heater repair needs during this tune-up, we urge you to get them on your schedule right away. This is especially true with a gas-powered heater, but maintenance is the one way to guarantee safety with using your heating system. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our professional HVAC company.