Heating Repair & Maintenance in Lawrenceville, GA
Give us a call today: 770-736-5207
Email us at email@example.com
If you run into trouble with your home’s heater or need to maintain your system, then our professionals are the ones you want to call. We’re known for our customer service that goes above and beyond. You can count on Wall Heating & Air Conditioning for:
- Experienced technicians. Our team has worked in Lawrenceville, GA since 1990.
- We have great reviews and we’re known for being people-oriented.
- You’re more than a number to us. We care about our quality.
We’re always going to provide you with high-quality work. We understand the importance of getting you quality service when you need it. We’re a team you can rely on “When Your Comfort Needs to Be Just Right.”
Contact us for heating repair and maintenance in the area.
When to Call for Professional Heating Repairs
Sometimes, the signs that you need heating repairs can be subtle. That’s why it’s important you know what to watch out for. Calling for heating repairs at the first sign of a problem is the best way to prevent them from growing worse, until your heater breaks down. These signs include:
- Insufficient Heat: When you run your heating system, you expect to stay reasonably warm in your home. But if your home doesn’t seem to be reaching the desired temperature you set on the thermostat, then it’s a sign that you have a problem. Now, this issue can be something as simple as a clogged air filter. You can, and should, replace yours every 1–3 months. In the absence of such a problem, the best thing you can do is call our team for an inspection.
- Loud or Unfamiliar Noises: Any heating system requires a lot of moving parts to function as it should. This means there are multiple opportunities for components to become loose, wear down, or break off. Repair needs shouldn’t crop up more than once every couple of years, especially if your heater is well maintained. However, if you hear banging, clanging, hissing, or any other alarming sound, it’s time to call our Wall Heating & Air Conditioning repair techs.
- High Heating Bills: Don’t just pay your energy bill without giving it a second thought. Take a good look at it. Is it much higher than it was this time last year? If your heater use is comparable to last year, this probably means it isn’t working as efficiently as it’s supposed to this year.
Give us a call so we can accurately diagnose your heating repair needs and repair them promptly and accurately.
Emergency Heating Repairs
Scheduling regular maintenance visits with one of our qualified heating technicians will prevent most emergency heating repair needs. But no matter how well you maintain your heating system, it may occasionally need unexpected repairs or adjustments. If you are in need of 24/7 or emergency heating repair services, it is important to call a professional HVAC contractor as soon as possible.
The Importance of Heating System Maintenance
Heating maintenance is essential to fending off the worst repair needs. During maintenance, our technicians check over the entire system, adjusting and cleaning it as needed. System inspection includes noting any potential needs for heating repair. This is especially important if you have a gas-powered heater.
One of the most dangerous heating repair needs to ignore is that of a cracked heat exchanger in a gas-powered heater. While this usually occurs in older heaters versus new systems, we check on it every year during maintenance, to make sure that you are not only heating your home efficiently, but safely as well. Schedule your next heating tune-up or repair today!