Indoor Air Quality
Lite Commercial Services
- $$Savings Plan
Here at Wall Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our qualified HVAC technicians proudly provide the most reliable furnace and heating services to our Lawrenceville area customers. If you are looking for a new furnace that is both efficient and durable, we offer a wide selection of high–efficiency and top quality furnaces. We also offer installation, maintenance, and repair services that include emergency repairs, regular check–ups, and annual inspections.
Call us any time if you’d like to know more about installing a new gas or electric furnace in your home. We are happy to answer any questions you have and go over the details of the efficient heating systems that we offer. Start saving on your energy costs today! Call to speak to one of our expert heating professionals about installing a new high–efficiency furnace for your home.
Furnace Energy Efficiency
The efficiency level of a furnace depends on the AFUE rating, the cost of fuel, and how well your home is insulated. When you are in the market for a new furnace, AFUE ratings and Energy Star labels will let you know which furnace models are the most efficient. Gas furnaces are common because natural gas is usually the cheapest and most efficient fuel source in many areas. You’ll need to compare the price of fuel in your area before deciding on what type of furnace to install. Before you upgrade your old heating system to a new gas or electric furnace, you might want to get a home energy audit to determine how well your home is insulated. If you aren’t sure what type of furnace would provide the most cost–effective heating for your home, call one of our qualified HVAC technicians. We are happy to answer questions and help you choose the best new heating system for your home.
Forced Air Furnace
Forced air heating systems are considered one of the more efficient ways to heat a home. Forced air furnaces work by drawing in the cooler air through the intake vents and sending the air to the furnace unit where it is heated. The air is then sent back through the air ducts and redistributed throughout the home. Because natural gas is considered one of the most efficient fuel sources, forced air gas furnaces are typically more efficient than electric furnaces. If you currently have a gas or electric furnace that is between 10 and 20 years old, you could cut your heating bills significantly by installing a new furnace with a high AFUE rating or Energy Star label.
Furnace AFUE Ratings
All new furnaces are rated by a percentage called an AFUE rating, which stands for "annual fuel utilization efficiency." This percentage is determined by the amount of fuel that the furnace converts into usable energy. If the furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, it means that 80% of the fuel is actually turned into heat, and the other 20% is vented outside the home. This number does not account for insufficient insulation or air leaks in the ducts and other poorly–sealed areas within the home. Any furnace that has an AFUE rating under 80% should be replaced with a newer model. The most efficient furnaces will have an AFUE rating of 90% or above, and some new electric furnaces can have up to a 100% rating since they don’t have to vent combustion gases. A new gas or electric furnace with an Energy Star label will definitely have a high AFUE rating, so you can always check for this label when comparing new furnaces.
Furnace Installation Services
Our Lawrenceville metro area customers rely on us to provide quality heating services and the best customer service in the business. At Wall Heating & Air, our HVAC experts are leading the industry by offering some of the most energy–efficient gas and electric furnaces you can find. We welcome any question you have about installing a new furnace. Give us a call today and find out why more homeowners depend on us for all their heating needs.