Summer time is here full BLAST!!! Farmer’s Almanac says it’s going to be hot and HUMID!!
Here’s some tips to help with the higher electric bills:
1. Change your AC filters!
2. Set your thermostat at 78 (some times lower with the higher humidity!)
3. Have your AC unit serviced by a licensed contractor! Did we mention we’re licensed and insured?
4. Use your ceiling fans!
5. Close your blinds, curtains or any other window covering during the day!
6. Reduce your pool filter operation to 4-5 hours a day and at off peak hours!
7. Fill up your fridge – it takes a full fridge longer to lose it’s coolness when the door is open than an empty one!
8. Use your dishwasher – this uses less water than when you hand wash.
9. Cook with your microwave more! It uses 2/3 less energy than your stove!
If you want to program your thermostat thru your smart phone, we have these great Sensi thermostats available. Our prices are $199 for our Club members (if done at your service) or $259.95 for non-Club members!
Call Karen or Deb today at 770-736-5207! We are more than happy to schedule maintenance, repairs or an estimate for a whole new unit!
Wall Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We have been in the Gwinnett County area, including: Snellville, Buford, Dacula, Loganville, Lawrenceville, Grayson, and Monroe since 1988. We are licensed and insured. All of our technicians have been extensively trained and are drug and background checked!